Join Us at the National Roads & Traffic Expo 2023
for a Game-Changing Experience!
We are thrilled to extend an invitation to you and your esteemed organisation to join us at the upcoming National Roads & Traffic Expo 2023, held on 11-12 October 2023 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney. As an innovator in the road network services sector, we believe you’ll find our presence at the event immensely valuable.
Fedasen, the pioneering technology company in AI-powered Road and Roadside Asset Management solutions, will showcase our advanced capabilities and groundbreaking solutions at Booth 641. Our flagship product, FiRA (Fedasen intelligent Road Analyser), is set to revolutionise how you manage and maintain your road and roadside assets.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect when you visit us at our booth:
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We are domain experts utilising cutting-edge data collection technologies in road network asset management and planning. Our AI expertise and proficiency in automation and integration are at the core of our solutions.
- Customised Solutions: We understand that one size doesn’t fit all. We use case-based custom solutions tailored to your needs, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making: We emphasise the importance of evidence-based data for decision-making. Our solutions empower you with real-time, actionable insights to make informed choices that benefit your organisation and, ultimately, the public road user.
- Expert Presentations: Join us for insightful presentations where our experts will delve into the future of asset management, AI-driven strategies, and how Fedasen can elevate your operational efficiency to new heights.
- Live Demos: Experience FiRA in action with live demos at our booth. Witness how our end-to-end solutions streamline asset management, from ongoing data collection and automatic asset and defect identification to condition assessment, change detection, road segmentation, Zone Identification, data visualisation, virtual inspection and more.
Our mission at Fedasen is to revolutionise strategic road asset management, and we want you to be a part of this transformative journey. Together, we can ensure safer, more efficient road networks for the public and drive innovation in the industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the next generation of asset management solutions. We’re confident you’ll leave our booth excited and inspired by the possibilities.
We develop the of fully automated geospatial asset management systems to enable future data augmented Smart Cities.
Innovative Scalable AI-Powered Solutions
We provide groundbreaking scalable AI-powered solutions for various aspects of asset condition monitoring, asset management, and planning for different urban use case scenarios. We use state of the art AI-based technologies for digital geospatial asset capturing and management. We employ ultra-high-resolution equipment for image and video recording and high-precision positioning devices to bound the road or kerb-side asset data to their exact coordinates.
Our AI-based data image processing engine detects and catalogues assets and defects, rates their serviceability conditions and analyses the level of hazard that severe defects impose on road and footpath users. The solutions we provide are tightly integrated with the existing software systems in our clients’ IT environment.
Road & Roadside
Intelligent Road Analysis solution scans and processes the carriageway and roadsides for any type of asset and defect on or by the road. It detects road signs, traffic management signs, special-purpose zone signs, traffic control systems, barriers, kerbs and channels, city furniture, traffic monitoring system, natural landscaping, and many more and puts them under multi-level categories.
It also automatically detects and categorise various types of surface defects, from cracking and patching to joint issues and texture deformations.
The solution can be utilised for state highways and roads, main and local roads, city streets and lanes.
Our hardware set can be mounted on any ordinary vehicle to go with the regular flow of traffic without the need for any traffic management.
FEDASEN provides a specific solution for pavements and pavement markings. The solution sweeps the surface of the carriageways hunting any longitudinal, traversal, area and point markings by which the loading zones, school zones, bus bays, parking spots, lane separators and driving restrictions are demarcated.
The ability to scan multiple lanes of a wide carriageway – such as a highway – in one trip is an extraordinary feature of our solution that makes it much faster and more affordable in comparison.
The condition rating is an integral part of all our solutions which is performed using pattern recognition and Machine Learning. The solution also notices the changes in the placement and serviceability condition of the assets and keeps a change history for audit and planning purposes.
Footpath & Verge
Our customised solution for capturing and processing numerous classes of assets and defects covers footpaths, shared paths, cycle paths, verges, driveways and ramps, bus stops and shelters, stairs, infrastructural equipment, service pits and many more.
It calculates the shape, boundaries and area of the surfaces and locates the asset and defects on Cross-Sectional Position standards.
The pathway hazards – such as edge drop-off, tree root and overhanging – are discovered and their severity is determined.
Furthermore, the safety risks are automatically assessed by the system without any on-site inspection, referring to engineering handbooks and manual data entry.
We understand how cumbersome and error-prone is gathering the correct and accurate data on the valuable assets on the roads and streets and so are keeping them up to date and auditing them. The same goes with collecting data on the defects that deteriorate the assets through time and events.
We also understand that most of the current technological solutions out there are not quite adequate to support all aspects of the business, seamlessly. So, we have come up with a “state-of-the-art equipment + software algorithms + Artificial Intelligent” solution to thoroughly cover what our clients need for building an inventory of geospatial assets and defects, analysing their current status and condition and keeping the inventory updated to follow real-world changes, analyse the defects from different points of view and initiate and coordinate development and maintenance work orders.
Thanks to Machine Learning, FEDASEN’s solutions utilise a high-performance post-processing mechanism to extract and classify geo-referenced data of various types of surface, point and linear assets and build a multi-level classification, related inventory.
Road & Traffic Signs
Traffic Control Systems
Speed & Incident Management System
Special Purpose Zone
Carriageway & Road Lanes
Footpath & Shared Path
Earth & Planted Verge
Hump & Driveway
Bridge & Overpass
No Stopping & Parking Zone
Bus & Taxi Zone
Special Vehicle Zone
Safety Barriers & Fencing
Kerb & Channel & Drainage
Bus Stop & TGSI
Manhole and equipment
Shrub & Hedges
The condition rating is an integral component of all our solutions. It determines the overall serviceability of the detected assets and labels them as Brand New, Good, Fair, Poor and Unserviceable.
Our solutions, aside from the overall condition rating which is performed on any type of asset, detect and classify assorted types of pavement defect and deformation. They also determine the level of severity of the defects and figure out if they impose any significant safety hazard to the public.
Longitudinal Joint Cracking
Pothole & Patching
Concrete Joint damage
Stripping & Scraping
Flushing & Bleeding & Raveling
Spalling & Micro Milling
Footpath & Shared Path Defects
FEDASEN’s specific solution for footpaths detects and classifies the defects and deformation on footpaths, shared paths and cycle paths. The solution also computes the severity of the defects, their area and placement on the path.
Our solutions contain components for automated usage/traffic pattern identification, hazard identification, safety risk rating, high-level priority ranking for the tasks, cost prediction for maintenance tasks, automated work order and task scheduling. Such components enable the automated creation of various plans including short term plans, long term plans, and financial plans. By using Fedasen’s components for high-level priority ranking and work order generation, we can automatically propose response time for maintenance work considering a comprehensive set of factors including condition rate, severity, deterioration rate, safety risks, the volume of asset/traffic users, available budget, estimated current cost, and estimated future cost within short- and long-term maintenance plans.
Short Term Planning
High-level priority ranking
Automated short term work order and recommendations
Automated work order and scheduling for maintenance tasks
Automated hazard identification
Rapid and efficient responding to hazardous situations
Long Term Planning
Optimal, cost-aware, and efficiency-aware long term planning
Automated long-term maintenance recommendations
Automated insights on efficiency and impacts of changes on different planning options
Deep data-driven planning insights
Budget and financial planning for short and long term
Current and future cost prediction for maintenance work
Any solution we provide is:
- It utilises computer vision to automatically detect objects on or at the side of the roads
- It employs machine learning to train and enhance itself
- It uses multiple sources – image, videos, data forms – to improve the quality of data
- It accepts and processes the output high-resolution recording devises
- It is fed by the devices that detect the physical location of the objects with a centimetre-level precision
- It improves the accuracy of the data in each recording round trip
- It works on any type of standard device, from desktop PCs to mobile devices
- It accepts the base images and videos from various recording devices
- Its data can be accessed through various interfaces, from its own user interface to service buses
- It accepts input from a wide range of recording devices, not just the high-end ones, depending on the precision required and the devices owned by the customer.
- It can be implemented in a purely SaaS environment or be set up on the premise of the customer.
- It is developed according to the best practices of software development
- It conforms to the highest standards of web application development in security, performance, scalability
- It integrates with existing modern and legacy systems